Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fashion's Night Out!

This was my outfit for FNO 2012! :) I went to the Beverly Center with a friend and it was really fun. Every store was lit up, popping bubbly, and swarming with customers. All the fashionistas came out to play. Lisa Love, Lucy Hale, Kendra Wilkinson, and Kendall Jenner graced us with their presence. I'm not really a fan of any of them haha but it was fun nontheless! I've been a follower of FNO since it was created to boost sales in the declining economy, but I've never been able to go since Thursday was always a school night. I love that UCI starts so late- this has been the longest summer ever! :)

This peplum top is one of my favs. The mesh insert is sexy yet subtle and not too revealing. Also, these shoes are amazing. I've only worn them three times because I overheard some cruel guy saying that they looked like they were made out of a table. Some people just don't understand f a s h i o n hahaha. My feet were aching and blistered by the end of the night but flats weren't an option tonight. (Top- Foreign Exchange, Skirt- Express, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell)




No comments:

Post a Comment